Thursday, December 02, 2004

"Nobody makes a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little." -- Edmund Burke

I'll tell you what really has my attention at the moment....campaign finance reform. Specifically, I like the California Clean Money Campaign. Of course, Big Money Big Business doesn't like it one bit.

Today my friend Princess Di and I joined a little group photo op with a couple professors and several students so we could submit a photo to sorryeverybody.com because we agreed that it cheered us in our days of darkest despair! Plus it was a good way for some of us liked minded people to band together. I think that's one of the interesting things I've seen over the last year. The way progressives/liberals/Democrats/orwhateverweare have started
coalescing into little (and not so little) groups. I don't think we can afford to wait until the next election is ramping up and I think a lot of people are starting to realize that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home