Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Rats. I had a post here from Sunday and I saw a typo so I was going to fix it but Blogger tells me the post doesn't exist. I see it! It does exist!

Well, it did exist. I republished the blog and poof....it's really gone now.

Sigh...oh well....I was going on at length about our CodePink rally on Sunday and how nifty it was this time. Blaring horns galore. Lots of positive feed back. A good sized group. People who stopped to talk who didn't chew us out. There was the usual woman hanging out the passenger window berating us as she passed, but that's expected. Not the same woman, but for some reason it's always a women. Men usually stick to flipping us off or telling us to go to Iraq. Anyway....it was great and glorious.

Kinda like my missing post...sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home