Friday, September 16, 2005

Hey kiddies. What's new?

Not much new here. Just working, and working, and working some more. That's ok...I cherish my comp time.

I'm going to Washington DC next Thursday. Woo and hoo. I'm looking forward to it. We'll have a little work and a little play. The rally, march and concert are on Saturday. Steve Earle, Joan Baez and Sweet Honey in the Rock will be there, and other bands I've not heard of before. There's a "green festival" both days. They're having several speakers I'd like to hear. Amy Goodman, Greg Palast, Medea Benjamin, Eleanor Smeal, Dennis Kucinich, for example. Not sure what all we'll do on Sunday other than a lobbying day training in preperation for Monday. I might check out the "non-denominational worship service" on Sunday. Some free time would be nice too. We have a few "must do" things, but we've left it flexible too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home