Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Terryfaceplace Grassroots Tip of The Day!

Vote with your wallet.

I've gotten durn sick and tired, of spending so much of my hard earned cash on things I buy from companies that don't support my values. For example, why would I buy Dominos Pizza when I know that part of the profits I provide are funding anti-abortion campaigns? The problem is, who can keep up on this stuff!? We'll I know two sources of good information. . .

The Blue Pages

www.buyblue.com

I have The Blue Pages and it's a directory of the political contributions and business practices of over 4,000 companies. The good, the bad and the ugly.

www.buyblue.com is basically the same idea on the web.

Buying Fair Trade can be a good option too.

Fair Trade Federation

Global Exchange

Equal Exchange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home