Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hi there. Yes, I know I've been remiss in my blogging duties. I'll try to do better.

I added http://buildpeace.blogspot.com/ to the blogroll today. I was perusing some of the blogs linked from the CodePink website and I just liked this one.

Seems that Tucson has a pretty active CodePink group. I feel badly that I can't remember her name, but someone from CP Tucson marched with Fernando from SD to San Francisco in the March for Peace. I was so impressed with her decision to tackle that long march.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you are probably talking about Annabelle from Tucson, she and her husband both marched with you gals/guys.

She went to Iraq to visit her two children stationed there when CODEPINK first went to Iraq.

Glad you like my buildpeace blog. It is nice to know there are readers who appreciate it.... lately I've gotten hits from Saudi Arabia, Halliburton, and what seems to be military computers... LOL...

Just got back from DC and Pink actions there. Inspiring women! I look forward to checking out your blog more completely!

5/29/2006 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Thanks! That must be her.

I wanted to go to DC for Mother's Day weekend, but it was not to be.

5/29/2006 06:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home