Sunday, June 04, 2006

Elections are this coming Tuesday and there's really a dearth of sexy campaigns here in my little district. For one, I'm annoyed that my only choice in the primary for senator is DiFi. Ugh. I've had it with her. I'd rather vote for no one in that race, especially since this is a primary. Yes, over the years I believe she's been on my side of many issues, but what have you done for me lately? Iraq? Flag burning amendments? CAFTA? I feel pretty much the same way about voting for Susan Davis. I like her overall, but think she's been wrong w/r/t Iraq. That makes it hard for me to vote for them at this point.

I do plan to vote for Debra Bowen for Secretary of State. Like I said, unsexy race...but really important. We really need someone in that position who'll stand up for clean, fair elections and I think Bowen's that person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home