Sunday, June 11, 2006

There's a lot of news coverage on Yearly Kos. I wanted to go, but I couldn't. Boohoo. Maybe next year. It was that or Democracyfest, and since I couldn't do both and Democracyfest is local, I decided to do that instead. I think that's better for me anyway, since they will have sessions on grassroots activism and organizing.

Speaking of Daily Kos, I saw Markos and Jerome Armstrong of MyDD on Tim Russert's show on CNBC last weekend and they sounded great. Really sharp and interesting. Now I want to read Crashing the Gate.

I started Armed Madhouse last night, and I have Deliver the Vote on my desk at work. I only have a bazillion books on My List...what's one more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Morgan said...

I wanted to go to YearlyKos and couldn't, but Greg Palast was my consolation...Brad of BradBlog was there (not that i got to meet him).

6/14/2006 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home