Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ya know, I really do hope Lamont wins in CT. It's looking pretty darn good actually. Usually I don't pay real close attention to races outside the state, but this one has been interesting. And NOW the Lieberman campaign is looking like a freaking train wreck, and I can't look away!!!

Connecticut Bob has video of more Lieberman supporter disruption at a Lamont event. This time the guy blowing a gasket is a lobbyist (or Washington attorney or political stratigist...depending on which hat he's wearing) who's come to CT from DC to heckle Lamont at this final weekend's campaign events. Wow.

I loved the Lobbyists for Lieberman chant.

I did a search to see what I could find on this guy Richard Goodstein, and others had already beat me to it.

Aldon at MyDD

Matt Stoller at My DD

Richard Goodstein: "Email Me The Last Good Story You Wrote About Joe Lieberman" at TPM Cafe.

More bizarro world politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home