Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Results in CA

The returns are starting to come in here in So Cal.

I shouldn't even look until morning because early returns make me nuts....yet here I am.

Here are live returns from the CA Secretary of State web site.

As of now, things aren't looking great for Proposition 89. :-( Yes: 23.5% No: 76.5%. Most of the rest of the propositions are within a few percentage points right now.

Looks like we're keeping Arnold.

Secretary of State: Debra Bowen 42.7% Bruce McPherson 51.6%

Still this is only 8.7% of the vote...it's going to be a long night. I've already seen leads change over the last half hour.

Locally, with 23.5% of the precincts reporting, the CA-50 race between Francine Busby and Brian Bilbray stands at Busby 39.7% and Bilbray 57.3%.

In CA-49, it's Jeeni Criscenzo 30.6% and Darrell Issa 66.5%.

District 51, it's John Rinaldi 30.2% Duncan Hunter 67.0%. Bleh. Though this is the stiffest competition Hunter's had in recent memory.

And in my own Congressional district, Susan Davis leads John "Woody" Woodrum 61.9% to 36.1%.

These are the local races I'm watching. I'll check in again a little later this evening.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home