Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ohpleasedeargod, let's not talk about sex.

In this week's San Diego news, did you see the story about the high school students in our oh so enlightened Grossmont High School District?

Three students did a semester project on the ineffectiveness of abstinence only sex education in controlling sexually transmitted diseases, and their teachers said they would give them an A to STOP working on their project.

The Vice Principal said, "we want to keep Valhalla's name out of the headlines, especially if it has to do with teen sexuality". That didn't work out so well, did it?

This in the same school district where 33 years ago I watched my high school health teacher put a condom on a banana. My my how times have changed.

I don't know about you, I've about had it with all the pseudo pearl clutching sexual hypocrisy and willful ignorance.

3 Comments:

Blogger nunya said...

You asked for it BayBee

Salt-N-Pepa

I couldn't resist
:)

5/31/2007 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger nunya said...

These putzes want the schools privatized. They'll do whatever they deem necessary to destroy the elements of govt. that they disagree with. Think of drown it in the bathtub boy---- Norquist---

5/31/2007 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Heh. I was thinking about that song, but then decided that was the opposite of the story.

And yes, they've done a good job of drowning public education in the bathtub. Don't get me started on that subject. ;-)

5/31/2007 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home