Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm watching the debate on CNN...

...and nothing so far changes my opinion about any of the Democratic candidates.

I find do Mike Gravel to be completely unlikeable though. I'm not so nuts about Biden either, but Gravel makes him look pretty good.

Hilary trusted Bush on Iraq? How can she say that with a straight face? And that thing about saying we're safer now than we were on 9/11? That's crazy talk.

I was glad to see Obama's response to question about making English the official language. He's right. It is meant to be divisive.

Does this format suck or what?

I was trying to see what's up on Daily Kos but I can't even get connected.

Why did that CNN man call these candidates the anti war left wing of the Democratic Party. I hate CNN.

I still don't like Gravel.

They're not letting Kucinich say much at all, are they?

I often have a hard time watching debates. There's just too much blah blah blah.

And Richardson is right about China and Sudan, afaic.

Ooh. Biden spoke out for clean money. Yay. That would go a long way to solving the earmark problem.

And I still don't like Gravel.

I like Dodd.

Edwards is still in the lead for me though. I think he was best at the beginning, then he kind of disappeared.

And the winner is:

Oops. I cut off the right edge with Wolf Blitzers time to make it fit. The original is here on Chris Dodd's site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home