Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm just a girl who can't say no

Hi there. Remember me? I've not been posting too much this week, because a series of events in my personal life crowded all this political mess right out of my brain. It happens. It's probably healthy to have a real life too! Trust me, I do.

I just started a week of vacation and had decided that I wasn't going to do ANYTHING activist-wise this weekend. Just projects that need to be done at home. No meetings. No protests. No rallies. No events. No nothin'.

Well...until my friend who's an organizer with the local Edwards for President One Corps called and asked if I want to go see Sicko with her and fifty of her closest friends this afternoon.

Ok. I can do that. I didn't list "no movies" in my plan. And we'll have lunch. I have to eat lunch, don't I? I didn't really want to paint my kitchen today anyway. I will get it done before I go back to work on the 9th. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home