Sunday, August 26, 2007

I just heard KLSD is going to flip to an all sports format at 7:30 am tomorrow. It's not confirmed, but I'll let you know.

Edit - that would be a weird time of day to do it...but you never know.

7:40 am....they're still there, and Stacy Taylor says a good size crowd is building, but he wants 500 more people there. A couple of the people he mentioned that are there are City Attorney Micke Aguirre, civil rights attorney and author Marjorie Cohn, and Miriam Raftery.

Wah!!! I can't be there, but I'm there in spirit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AlanF said...

Thanks for writing about this, Terry!

These are the Daily Kos diaries I've seen on the subject so far:

mine:
Jon Elliott Wants You to Save KLSD
Rally Monday - Save KLSD - San Diego Progressive Talk Radio

and two others:
Action Time Save KLSD San Diego -Thank You (Blog Slut)
Saveklsd.com - Why We Fight (mondaymedia)

I also saw this blog entry:

Clear Channel Silencing Free Speech in San Diego

Good luck!

8/27/2007 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Thanks for everything, Alan. It's very much appreciated.

8/27/2007 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home