Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Random Ten

I'm sharing my random ten in celebration of the fact that I brought my iPod back from the dead.

Sunday Shining - Finley Quaye
Viva Tirado - El Chicano
Monster Hospital - Metric
Everyday I Write the Book - Elvis Costello
Brass in Pocket - The Pretenders
Wonderful Remark- Van Morrison
When You Come - Crowded House
Don't Talk (Lay Your Head on My Shoulder) - The Beach Boys
Crazy Mary - Pearl Jam
Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

That's kind of cool that it started and ended with something shiny. Not that I'm easily amused or anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse Rubin said...

OK, you are probably the coolest grandma I know...Pearl Jam, very nice.

11/10/2007 08:05:00 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Heh. I'm a young grandma...despite the fact that I turned [redacted] this past week.

11/10/2007 08:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home