Tuesday, January 29, 2008

and speaking of the CA primary...

According to the LA Times, McCain and Clinton have big leads in California in advance of next weeks primary. I would feel pretty confident in betting McCain will get the Republican nod. Especially if Giuliani pulls out (ahem) and endorses McCain. I'm less sure about Clinton's lead, especially with all the chatter I'm hearing from Edwards supporters who are wondering if they should switch their vote now that he seems to be trailing so significantly.

::heavy sigh::

I'm kind of sad about Edwards, but am slowly resigning myself to what seems to be inevitable.

I'm kind of horrified about McCain, but that's for another day. Look forward to a post entitled "If McCain is a moderate, then I'm Napolean Bonaparte."

1 Comments:

Blogger nunya said...

come visit and giggle dear

1/29/2008 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home