Sunday, February 03, 2008

Blogroll Amnesty Day

Just a quick shout out and thanks to Alicia at Hooterville for listing little ol' terryfaceplace in her Blogroll Amnesty Day post. Thanks, sweetie!

I'm going to have to appoint her as my official Fairy Blogmother or something now.

It's a long story behind Blogroll Amnesty Day, but the basic idea is to link to blogs that are smaller than yours. I suspect she hit the bottom of the blogging food chain with mine because I don't know if anyone else's could possibly be smaller unless it has "My Diary" printed on the front and an itty bitty lock keeping it safe from prying eyes.

Ya'll should read Alicia's blog if you don't already. She's great...very creative and funny, and always nice to her commenters! She has a book coming out within the next couple months too called The Price of Right about the economic myths that drive right wing economic policy. Watch for it, and I'll be sure to mention it when it's released.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Morgan said...

Thanks for the shout-out, sweetie! That's something else I love about the blogosphere - the encouragement we get from one another. Unlike regular media, which depends upon 'beating the competition' for its existence and profit, those of us who blog want to see everyone do well, and another blog's success does not mean our own failure.

You've just given me an idea for a new post, BTW!

2/03/2008 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger nunya said...

Hi sweetums!

2/03/2008 06:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home